Kitchen Remodel, Renovation & Redesign
Our best kitchen designs will help you add style, function and flair to the heart of your home. For many people, the kitchen is an integral part of their home. This is where the family meals are made, other they host and entertain friends and family and thus need an elaborate kitchen that will allow them to do all the cooking they need to do. The kitchen becomes a central place for cooking activities in the home. It is important that one has a place that is comfortable, beautiful and has the accessories needed for the kitchen to function. For some people, they may need to remodel their kitchen to give them the look they need. Below are some tips to help in the kitchen remodeling.
Kitchen Renovation Ideas
- Updating your cooking and food-prep area with a tile backsplash is a visually appealing, functional and long-lasting design choice, and it allows plenty of room for your own creativity to shine through.
- With a little work and few basic skills, you can brighten your kitchen with fresh paint and new cabinet hardware. For a clean, sophisticated look, consider neutral tones or a bright shade of white.
- From dining to dish storage to comfy seating, islands are for much more than preparing food these days. No matter your needs or the size of your kitchen, there’s an island for you.
- Opt for open shelves instead of upper cabinets to provide display space and make a small kitchen feel larger. Install shelves at standard upper-cabinet height — the lower shelf should be approximately 18 inches above the counter.
- You might be surprised how much of a difference in your kitchen a new counter top can make, like with a sleek granite counter top that’s beautiful enough to serve as a focal point for your entire kitchen.
- One of the most popular kitchen updates is installing new energy-efficient appliances, such as a new range, a microwave, an ENERGY STAR-certified refrigerator, and a water-saving dishwasher.
- Make the most of an underused corner, and add extra storage space, by transforming it into a multi-purpose nook for working, informal dining or simply enjoying a quite cup of coffee.
Let our expert help you plan your kitchen remodel. Our expert will discuss your vision and budget, and explain the exciting design options. Schedule your free at-home consultation today. We are committed to your satisfaction and have also earned Home Advisor’s Seal of Approval.